Transcript Release Request


All schools will require you to send an official copy of your transcript to process your application and enrollment. In order for us to do this, you must first complete the authorization form. We cannot release your transcript under any circumstances without the authorization form filled out first. If you are under 18, we also require a parent or guardian's signature as well.

If you are needing an unofficial copy for yourself or for other purposes, you must still fill out the authorization form. Just notate where you need it sent and that it needs to be unofficial.

If you would like to request a transcript, you will need to open up Transcript Release Request, fill out, and print out. After you have completed the form, you can either fax to 785-309-3501, or scan and
email to or mail to:

Salina Central High School
attn: Counseling Department
650 E. Crawford
Salina, KS 67401

*Notice: All signed releases expire after one year. If you require additional transcripts sent out once your release has expired, a new form must be signed.*